Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fall

Daddy got the leaf blower out to blow the leaves and he had a little fun with Harper.


My tiny dancer... or gymnast. She loves her gymnastics class!! So much more than her dance class we tried (and ultimatley quit) last year. Tiral and error. So glad she loved gymnastics.
Harper is currently into unicorns. I found this sweater and it matched her new tutu skirt. She was thrilled.

Aren't they a hoot. We took a road trip to Birmingham for the weekend to go shopping with Jennifer. Paul's mom was able to go with us. We stayed in a hotel and had a wonderful time spending time with each other. Wish we could do it more often. As always Harper loved being in a hotel.

 
Harper got new houseshoes on our shopping trip.
I turned around and this is what she found at the shoe store and put on. I could not help but laugh. The were so shiny and full of glitter. She was just a laughing.
Another matching photo. Love my babies. We are so blessed.

0 comments: