We had our annual picture taken with Santa by Scott Ellis photography on Sunday. It turned out great. My favorite is seeing Harper's expression as she walks in and can see him for the first time.
This was taken afterwards she was so excited and hyper she couldn't stop rambling and jumping up and down.
Paul took these with his phone just for me. Although I love photos of Santa with everyone looking at the camera smiling. My all time favorite is when Harper is talking to Santa and telling him her wish list. I actually had Scott capture this moment a few years back and it was the one we purchased. Paul surprised me with these and I almost cried. It captures that special moment between she and Santa.
And this was the picture we purchased from Scott
Afterwards we had Dinner at the Center's house and got to witness a live concert.
Happy May!
11 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment