After school pick up Harper and I ran to Hobby Lobby for some fabric. I wanted to make a few burp cloths for Hatcher. Harper found some Hello Kitty fabric and asked if we could make her something with it. My heart jumped for joy! We decided to make a lovey that could also be used as a baby blanket for her baby dolls. While we were getting it cut she looked at me and said "mommy can I help you make it" My grandmother taught me to sew and I just knew she was in Heaven smiling down at this moment. I was so happy that Harper was showing interest and that she wanted to help. It was one of the best moments!!
Her favorite part was putting the pins in and taking them out.
The final product!
Happy May!
11 years ago



1 comments:
Yea!!! So sweet. =)
Post a Comment