My brother Chris got married!! It was held in Lexington, KY. I was a bridesmaid and Harper was flower girl. It was very cold but beautiful! Paul was supposed to read a scripture at the wedding but he got sick during rehearsal dinner and spent the rest of the weekend in bed. He missed the wedding. I had to take care of Harper and myself during pictures and the ceremony. We both had different schedules so it was tricky and a bit overwhelming but we made it. I missed Paul terribly and felt so bad for him. Being sick in a hotel bed and not your own is awful.
Isn't she just the prettiest flower girl ever!!! Jennifer actually made their dresses.
Harper loved seeing Jennifer in her wedding dress. She has been obsessed with weddings, getting married and gowns ever since.
This was Paul's seat at the reception. My brother made the comment that things weren't the same without Paul there. That he was part of the family and you could tell something was missing. Not only that but he missed my toast to the bride and groom.
The grooms cake! Isn't it awesome! It was Yummy too!
This little girl danced her heart out!! She had all of us laughing. She would try to line dance and join in with the group. She was jumping, hands up, singing, and everything else. She had the best time!!
love this picture of her and my nannie. I forgot to pack my camera and with all that was going on I wasn't able to take many... if any pictures! I can't wait to see the ones the photographer took.
A few memories from the wedding.
- Harper picked her nose the entire time she was standing up front
- She sang Let It Go from Frozen while up there too
- She forgot to throw out her flowers. Which isn't a big deal but she realized it once up front and wanted to go back and do it again
- She wanted to go pick up the flowers the other flower girls had thrown out
- She asked me if Jesus made daddy sick









0 comments:
Post a Comment