Our annual breakfast at cracker barrel before making the trip. We go every year.
playing chase. Everyone was just a giggling.
Our family.
She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love her so.
I love him too!
Sand castle fun.
This is her favorite place, the pool.
naptime on Mimi.
Mother's Day beach photos.
My uncles is deathly afraid of birds. My dad played a mean trick on him and threw bread all around the chairs causing the birds to come in full force. It was hilarious at first but then they wouldn't stop coming and Uncle Charlie's fear caused him to go inside. Lesson Learned.
And Chris caught this big fish while fishing on the pier. He had to have help pulling it in. It is so big!!!
Paul likes to run. He especially likes to run on the beach for some relaxation.























1 comments:
I love that first pic of Harper. And nap time on your mom. :) so many sweet photo ops!!
Post a Comment