I love country music and I love award shows so when Paul told me he got us tickets to the CMT music awards I was so excited! He got tickets from his work in the suite and we were able to go with alot of good friends that he works with. The red carpet was just below our suite so we were able to watch all the stars come in and do their interviews. It was such a great night out.
This is Dierks Bentley dressed as a pilot for his new single "drunk on a plane." To get to the suite you have to take the back entrance, Dierks passed right buy us nodding his head smiling. We did not know it was him because of his costume but when he got up to perform wearing it we put the two together and kicked ourselves for not knowing!
I just love Luke Bryan. Paul thinks alot of his songs are cheesy but I like them and he is such a nice guy. He does so many wonderful things for the town. My mom and I took Harper to see Santa the year before last at a local spot. All you had to do was bring a Christmas gift for an underprivileged child and you got a picture with Santa. Well guess who was in line behind us... yep Luke and his family. Soon after he arrived about 4 carts from the TJMaxx down the street came in full of toys. I think it is safe to say he brought those toys.





1 comments:
CMT Awards!!! How cool!!
Post a Comment