Her good friend Everleigh.
This was her after her day. (which wasn't very long) She just laid herself in the floor... one shoe on and one shoe off. I guess our summer was a bit too relaxing.
And this was her on her first day.
This year she is to carry her own backpack and lunchbox. I like this set from Pottery Barn because the lunch box attaches to the backpack. As soon as I put it on her she fell over. I couldn't help but laugh. When I picked her up that day I was telling her teaching how she fell over and she said. Yep, there she goes again... and she had fallen over walking to the car. She love to carry it on her back.
You cannot start school without new shoes. She loves her tennis shoes. She would try on a pair and say "mommy I need to try running in the them" and would then sprint up and down the aisle.











0 comments:
Post a Comment