My dad officially retired this year!!! And he bought a camper!!! We went to Joe Wheeler State Park for the weekend and camped! The first day and night it POURED down rain. It was miserable. Harper kept saying "mommy can we go home now." The following day was much better. We were able to hike, fish, and grill out. I thought going in a camper would make me like it a little more but it didn't. I do not like camping. I do however enjoy giving Harper the experience and watching her with Paul in his element and hobby. She loved fishing! She loved picking up the worms. My parents bought her a Barbie fishing pole when she was just a baby. Now she can finally use it.
Here she is touching her first fish and holding it up for us all to see.
Even princesses camp!
Paul with his knife and stick just a whittling.
making smokes!
she just wanted the marshmallows.
Happy May!
11 years ago













1 comments:
Congrats Greg!!! �� abt you not liking camping. Yeah I'm not sure anything but a vacation cabin would make me like camping.
Post a Comment