Harper had her very first Christmas program this year. Paul had mandatory meetings at work and could not attend. To say he was disappointed is an understatement. I did take a video of it and we all watched it together that night. I called my parents to come and help me. I knew I couldn't take pictures and video at the same time. I did try and it didn't work out very well. Harper's school is in downtown Franklin so we got there early (parking can be tricky) and had a muffin at Meridees! Then we took Harper to her class and we went to the auditorium and waited for her turn. She did such a great job. She had so much fun up on stage and you could tell she loved singing and doing all the movements. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
She was looking all around for us and finally spotted her Mimi. Then she saw my dad and started telling him that there were lions way in the back and was pointing the back of the auditorium. She did all this while on stage. We have no idea what she was talking about.
It lasted about 5 minutes. I think they did 3 songs but it was so amazing to see how my "little" girl has grown. She can memorize songs, sing, and can clap her hands or jump to them. She is growing up.

0 comments:
Post a Comment