Henslee had us over to decorate Gingerbread houses. Harper gave Jax and Henslee an apron to use every year for our new tradition with friends. The kids really had fun. Meghan had everything displayed so fun! The boys all came home from work early and joined in on the fun. (They had lunch with a friend who no longer lives here and just decided to take the rest of the afternoon off) Then we all went out for pizza for dinner.
Paul works SO hard to support and take care of us. I was so happy he was able to take a little break and enjoy time with his family and friends.
One Saturday Harper and I went to the local Rec center for breakfast with Santa. It was rainy and cold. I let her wear her pajama's.
Love, Love, Love this picture!
Giving Santa a BIG hug!!
They had fruit, McDonald's and Krispy Kreme donuts!
They had all types of paper cut outs that we took home to color.
0 comments:
Post a Comment