Thursday, November 14, 2013

phone photos

 yes, she still submerges herself in the bushes when I take her outside for a picture.
 All of her babies lined up along the wall next to the potty.
 She loves to put her babies to sleep and loves to cover them with blankets. However, this is what I found when I walked into the living room. It looked like a morgue. Very Creepy. I told her she had to leave the babies faces uncovered so we could see them.
 A family in our neighborhood had a yard sale and was selling this house for $10. He even delivered it to my house. Little gestures like that help me believe there is still good in the world. Harper loves her "new" house. We were not able to play with it very much due to the weather but next spring I have big plans!!
 Look at this face... pure joy!!
 She asked her daddy to come inside with her. precious!
another ice cream treat after school. I love this little tradition we have. We only go every so often but it is fun when we do. We have a really fun bagel/pastry shop close to our house that I may have to replace ice cream with in the winter months.

0 comments: