Paul did some business recently with the Dallas Cowboys and they invited us to a game. To say we were excited (and very grateful) is an understatement. Paul's parents came to our house and kept Harper so we could go and make a long weekend of it. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! We had some of the best seats in the stadium and got a private tour the following day. While Paul had business meetings I was able to shop all alone. He also took me to Tory Burch and bought me some boots for my upcoming birthday.We missed our baby greatly but she was spoiled by her grandparents. I don't think she missed us that much.
Press Conference Room: Fun Fact: all of the photos that are in color are during the time of Jerry Jones ownership. If they are in black and white then it was before his time.
I can honestly say we will probably never be on the field in the middle of the star on the 50 yard line ever again! Unless.... Harper marries Hawkins (Tony Romo's son) Harper and Hawkins..... hmmm those H's seem to flow together!
Do you see how big that tv screen is???!!!
Paul wanted to take my picture in front of the field and tv screen...... I am thinking he just wanted a snapshot of those cheerleaders
Fun Fact: The lighting in parts of the stadium were designed by an artist and are shaped as stars and a football.
Extra turf








0 comments:
Post a Comment