Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Harper turns 2!!!

.
I cannot believe I have a two year old! Harper, you are SO much fun!! You make me so tired everyday but I love it. You are full of energy and never stop. You are talking so much and say new words everyday. You have a sense of humor and are independent. You love being outside and love playing with friends. You have made our lives wonderful!

 This year we decided to do a small party with family only. We went with the Elmo theme because Harper loves Elmo and it was easy! I made her shirt. The decorations came from Target, cupcakes from Sams and Elmo balloons from the dollar tree. Super Easy! We decided to do a brunch on a Saturday and had Krispy Kreme donuts, Chick fila biscuits, Baja fruit tea, fruit and cupcakes. Again, I went for simple which meant no baking for me!!


 I just love this picture of my mom handing Harper over to me. 3 generations of girls that all look alike! ha!


 Harper actually blew out her own candle. We all cheered and clapped which scared her and caused her to cry.

 Licking the candle was the best part!





 mommy and daddy got her a dollhouse. Mimi got her a Barbie for it that came with a dog and a stroller. It is meant for Barbie to push but Harper wanted to push it. She pushed that tiny thing all over the house. It was so funny.

 Mimi also found the Barbie clothes my grandmother made for us to play with. Yes that is correct, handmade Barbie clothes!! I remember all of them. They are all still in really good condition.

 All of us looking at the doll clothes. Can you see how precious they are.
 My aunt Peggy came. Her birthday is one day before Harpers.
 Harper giving her a birthday kiss and then sending them off at the door.

 loving on her great grandma.

 Granna and Randad came a few days early and spoiled her.



0 comments: