Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flag Day and a Car.

 It was not very smart of me to go to the beach days before Harper's birthday party. We decided on a small family party but I still had to clean, get food, and prep. Paul's parents came in a few days early and helped me out SO much. I tend to get a little crazy and have a "to do" list of things that really don't have to be done but they are always willing to help me complete it.  One day Granna, Harper and I ran errands and had lunch. She got Harper this elephant cookie. Harper loves elephants.


 Flag Day!!

 For Harper's birthday they wanted to get her some sort of tricycle/car/ toy thing. We thought it best to let Harper pick it out. It also let us know if she could peddle or even reach them. She got this and plays with it ALL  the time. The morning after she received it she said "eat" "car"... yep, she had her breakfast in her car.
I hate I took this too fast and it is blurry!! 
patiently waiting for the one we bought to be put together.

0 comments: