Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween this year was SO MUCH fun!!!! Harper and Bella were Bumble Bees.
Of course we had to make our rounds to family members to show her off. We went to see my aunt Janna and her family. Her next door neighbor is a professional photographer and every year for almost every holiday he will take photos for a set price. My aunt did this with her boys. They were so cute. I always wanted and wished one day I would get to do it with my kids. Unfortunatley we had family pictures two days before so it wasn't in our budget to have more made but my aunt got us a package for mine and Paul's birthday. Yes, my aunts are the best around!!
Next, we met my aunt Mary Beth and suprised Ashley, my cousin, at work.

Aunt Mary Beth gave her a bag full of candy!

We were a family of Bee's. I was Queen Bee and had plans for Paul to be our Beekeeper. He showed no interest in it so I gave up on the idea but did have him the face net. Halloween night you could tell he was so disappointed he didn't have a costume to fit in with us. He asked what he could wear with the net. ha! Next year I bet he will be more prepared because I don't think he wants to miss out again.


 I caught Harper getting into our candy and putting in her bucket. I actually took a video of it because it was so funny.
She LOVED  the trick or treaters. When the doorbell would ring she would get super excited and run to the door. When they left she would have a meltdown. I would open the door so she could see that they had left and she would ramble and yell at the darkness sometimes pointing her finger.

"mommy, can I have this piece of candy?"
"please!"
"pllleeeaaassseeeee!"    and Yes, I gave her the candy!
I made Halloween pancakes for breakfast. The are molds from Williams-Sonoma. They were very tricky and it took several tries to get them to come out right.


Harper at Bible class on Halloween
Her poor little wings would not lay flat
As if her day could not get any better, she received a special gift from Granna and Randad in the mail.

0 comments: