Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vegetarian?

This is Bella's "plate" when she gets done eating. She is so picky (must take after me). She takes her food out of her bowl and puts it on her mat then eats it. Sometimes she will play with it for a bit then eat it. Lately, she has only been eating the colored pieces and leaves the rest. I am pretty sure these are the vegetables in the dog food so I think she has become a vegetarian!

sidenote- for all those still checking out my Embroidery Site ( I know, I know I have been slacking in posting) I have added some new things and will be posting them this week so be sure to check them out.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! I love that.
And by the way, my mom told me she checks your blog for Bella updates. She loves your stories. =)

Kim said...

I might shoot myself getting another degree. =) This is the one between Masters and Doctorate. I do NOT want to go through getting my Dr., so this'll be it for me. =) This course work will be like getting a Masters again, just higher level.

Bekki said...

That is hilarious!!