Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 Years and Counting

Paul and I will celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Monday. We went ahead and exchanged gifts on Saturday. We couldn't wait to give each other our gifts and I had just given myself my weekly shot so I was in need of a pick me up. Since we were married on a Saturday it is only fitting to celebrate on Saturday, Right???
Year 2 is cotton. I knew Paul would come up with something really creative so I thought long and hard and got him some Camo seat covers that are cotton. With hunting season just around the corner I knew he would be able to use them. He told me a few days ago that he read a new "modern" gift list and for year 2 it was hunting stuff-ha!. Little did he know I was one step ahead of him and accomplished hunting and cotton. I also got him (us) some new steak knives because ours are just pitiful and Paul always comments on how we need new ones.

Paul got me a new purse. Only my husband would wrap a designer bag in black trash bag!! I laughed so hard at him.
The past two years have been the best years of my life and I am so blessed to have him as my best friend and husband.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Congratulations on 2 years! It really flies by!
Love your dress - you two are such a beautiful couple!

Kim said...

Nice bag! Where is it, though? =)
You were quite creative yourself. =)