This weekend my mom came to visit. It had been almost 3 months since we have seen each other. I was starting to get homesick and when I am homesick I am not a very pleasant person to live with. I wouldn't be suprised if Paul called my mom and told her to come just to make his life better :).
We had already planned on having breakfast Saturday morning at Ozark Cafe but I made these wonderful French Breakfast Puffs from my Pioneer Woman Cookbook for breakfast on Sunday and they are delicious!! You must try them you can find them here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/french_breakfast_puffs/
After breakfast my mom wanted to get some new spring makeup so I made us an appointment at Clinique to get some makeovers. I love my MAC makeup but I just couldn't see my mom getting made over by them they can be a little wild and crazy. I felt Clinique was a much safer choice.
We then had lunch at Trio's- a neat little place mostly for ladies- you know one of those places with white table cloths, salads, soups and sandwhiches- it was so fun and very yummy. After that we did some shopping. I ended coming home with these cute shoes. Yes they are orange. I really wanted the black pair but since we were trying new things I went for the bold choice.
Saturday night we had dinner with Paul's parents. I actually remembered this time to get a picture of all of us and can you believe that I cannot locate it on my camera!!! Picture deletion is becoming more and more frequent with my camera and is very frustrating! So to the Erwins I apologize that you didn't make the blog this week I know how upset you will be :)


My stylist decided to use different shades of green on my eyes. I will say I was very skeptical and would NEVER have picked these out but my mom and I went in with the mindset to "try something new" so I went with it and loved them so much I had to get them- who knew!
1 comments:
How fun!!! I love all the new stuff you tried. =)
Post a Comment