We have had a week full of cold and snow. Sunday night Paul and I watched the news and the weather predicted was a dusting of snow. At 3 am we woke up to a tiny thuds hitting the window only to find the ground completely covered in snow! It snowed all night and all day Monday. We could not believe how much we were getting and couldn't stay away from the window to watch. Our deck-notice all the paw prints in the snow- (sidenote) Snow makes our dogs really hyper they would run around like crazy and bury their heads in it.
The front yard, if you look closely you can see the snowflakes.
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Ewww... dirty Bella! =)
I can't believe you got snow for a week! How fun. We got it today. We haven't had this much in about 6 yrs. We got 3 or 4".
And they bury their heads?! How cute!!! Jake searches in circles for a spot to potty. Finally, I cleared a little spot, and he was able to immediately pee. He whines to go outside, but I really don't think he's crazy about it. Plus, do your dogs get iceballs stuck on their fur? It's miserable trying to get them off.
Post a Comment