Well the old age is catching up with me. I have always had a weak right wrist but over the past couple of weeks it has started to be very painful. The current diagnosis is tendinitis. I have to wear this absolutley hideous brace for two weeks, day and night. Then we will re-evaluate. I hate it. I asked if it came in any other colors.... such as pink.... but it seems they only make black and I cannot get any of my long-sleeves to stretch over it. Working has been a challenge and I take it off when I eat because I get food everywhere but other than that I am making it. Hopefully in two weeks I will be healed.
Happy May!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Tiff you can always make accesorries( can't spell) look cute! Hope you get it off soon.
Hope you heal quickly!
Post a Comment