Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh Bella....

The night before I was going out of town I packed my bag and left it in the floor. Bella knows what this bag means and acts weird everytime I get it out. I have found her doing this lately, she will lay on top of the bag to remind me that she is going with me wherever that may be.



I was cleaning the floors the other day and moved Bella's bed on top of ours to get it out of the way. When I went to get it to put it back this is what I found.



2 comments:

Bekki said...

Love it! Dora freaks out whenever we pull our luggage out. Its weird how they know!
Speaking of bed - did you ever get new bedding???
Oh, and how are you liking your job? You should post an update on that.

Kim said...

Man, I just love the personality dogs develop!!! Doesn't that just break your heart- her sitting on your bag?! =(