While going through my pictures today. I found some funny ones of Bella in all of her unusual sleeping positions. She LOVES our bed!!! I make it up every morning but she always messes it up until it is just the way she likes it. Oh and she loves pillows.
Happy May!
11 years ago




Now that we have had a few days of warm weather the dogs have been outside alot. Bella almost always sits in this spot and faces the sun. She loves to feel the warmth on her face and could sit in this same spot for hours.
3 comments:
Ozzy does the same thing! Not necessarily on the bed, but he loves to make "nests" on anything that he can. Then he curls up real tight once he gets it how he wants it.
Awwww.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! I love it when pups "make" their bed and then roll up in a little ball. Solomon's tree spot cracks me up.
Post a Comment