One thing about moving to a new city is that you have find new restaurants. Of course you have your chain restaurants but I am talking about the local places that you come to love. After living in Nashville for the past 10 years I had my regular eating spots and would visit them weekly. Last night Paul and I went out for Mexican and picked a local spot down the street. We knew nothing about it but knew they always had a crowd. The whole meal was a taste test. While eating dinner Paul and I discussed this topic and started talking about all of the local Nashville spots he and I used to frequent. We have a huge list of places to eat at when we visit. So for all of those still able to have a Baja Burrito, a BLT or Omelet from Bread and Company, a meat and three from Copper Kettle, Chicken Rollups from Zoe's, or Broccoli Cheese Soup from Panera - I envy you!!!
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Oh - you are lucky to still be in the south! I am in Utah where there are no taste buds to be found! I am learning to cook, finally.
Post a Comment