Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aloha!!


I finally got the honeymoon pictures off of Pauls camera and can now post them. We spent our wedding night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. The Inn is absolutely beautiful and so elegant. Early the next morning (5am) we heading off to Hawaii!! Hawaii was wonderful!! We had fabulous weather and our resort was Amazing!! We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Resort in Kauai. Our resort had 5 acres of pool, a lazy river, a man made ocean pool, an amazing Breakfast Buffet with everytype of breakfast food and fruit imaginable, 2 five star restaurants, a poolside cafe, cabanas and hammocks galore and so much more.
My nickname for Paul for the week was Curious George. He would spend hours walking the beach looking at rocks, black crabs, and anything else he could find that seemed interesting.
We became addicted to renting the Cabana's. We had the same one each time and it overlooked the ocean but was still on the resort so we could still enjoy both. We would lay there all day long reading books and taking naps. The only thing I hated was the 12 hour plus airplane ride on 3 different planes. I was miserable but the end result was well worth it. Here are some pics of our Honeymoon!!


5 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Absolutely beautiful! We actually just went back for our 5 year anniversary in June. We stayed in Kauai at the Waipouli Beach Resort. Can't wait to go back someday!!

Bekki said...

Beautiful pictures! I am glad y'all had such a great time!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Hey, send me your email or email me at meliacotham@hotmail.com and I'll tell you about my embroidery machine.

Zach and Kim said...

Looks like yall had a great trip! I want to go there someday. Love all the pics where there is just one of you in it. funny

Kim said...

Great pictures! It looks beautiful! =)