Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sometimes you do get what you ask for....

Well Paul has officially left for Arkansas and the wedding planning has begun. This past week Paul and I have picked out some things we would like to register for and have decided on the wedding party and are now working on the guest list. The top secret location is being finalized along with the date. Saturday two of my very good friends spent the day wedding dress shopping with me. My mom is in New York so you wasn't able to go but will definately go with me for the final try. Our trip was a bit disappointing. It takes 12-14 weeks to order a dress then you must plan time for alterations. I do not have that much time. The sales associates offered to sell me a floor sample but those were about 4 sizes too big and who wants a dress that everyone has tried on, some were even dirty from being pulled across the floor. I am more worried about dresses for my girls!!!!!


I am keeping my mom's dog Maggie this week while she is away and Bella loves having her here. She does get jealous sometimes but overall loves the company.

Remember a few weeks ago I was trying to stop Bella from sleeping in the bed with me now I am trying to get her to stop sleeping under the bed. Recently I have been finding her under the bed. She usually goes there while I am up to get absolute peace and quiet to be away from lights. I always have to pull her out by her paws and she is always dead asleep. Guess I got what I asked for just not the answer I had anticipated.

1 comments:

Kim said...

The dress... oh no! I know it'll work out, though; anything would look great on you!
Poor Bella- she's showing you just how rejected she feels. =)