Wednesday, April 20, 2016

phone photos

going for a little walk.
I was a Target and Hatcher needed to be fed. I pulled out his bottle from my bag only to find it was missing a piece. He needed to eat so I did what any mom would do and I went to the bottle section and bought him one and made it right there in the aisle. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
We went in the Louis Vuitton store. It was Harper's first time. My instructions were "do not touch anything" ha.
and sometimes you just need to rest in your mommy's bed.
This is how I found him when he woke this morning. He must know Wednesday's are gymnastic days.
Harper's class picture. She has made some sweet friends over the years. Love them all.
I love how she sleeps holding her bear. So peaceful and so sweet.
These two hiding and playing behind Hatcher's rocker. Sometimes we go sit in his room and just play. There is less for Hatcher to get into in there.

0 comments: