Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow Day!

We had a few snow days this year! Paul took Harper to a few places to sled while Hatcher and I stayed inside. We made snow cream and had hot chocolate. Harper has started playing "school" with her "daughters." I love to listen to her. In the above picture she is reading them a book. I love how she has her legs crossed and is showing them the pictures in the book just like her teachers do for her.
She loves to performa and sing. She is singing a song about wanting to go outside and not be stuck inside anymore. I got it on video and it is pretty cute.

Making something yummy! She loves to help me in the kitchen and is a really good cook. She loves to pour and stir.

Hi sweet baby boy! Hatcher is teething but is still a really good baby!
I took these the morning of our first snow. The ground was completely white. She went to bed the night before with excitement and anticipation that just maybe the predictions would come true and they did. I love seeing her face when she goes to the window and can see all of the snow.



We checked out the front yard and the back.
Once it melted a bit, I took Hatch out for a picture in his First Snow!






We had some leftover gingerbread and train decorating kits that we were able to use while being stuck inside.

Harper loves being outside with her daddy. They built the cutest snowman! As I watched from the window with Hatcher I would catch Harper eating the snow. When they came inside I had hot cocoa and warm grilled cheese sandwiches waiting for them.

Our attempt at a family picture!
Me and My Snow Babies!

0 comments: