Thursday, March 10, 2016

9 months!

At 9 Months You:

  • Have started to wave "bye bye"
  • Have started to drink water from a sippy cup
  • Notice people that are not close to you and do not like them. It frightens you. You do not like to be away from your mommy or your daddy. You cried when I left you in the childcare at the gym because you did not know the caretakers. You seem to do well at church but most of the time you still go to class with me. 
  • Hate plastic bibs, you prefer cloth ones. You always pull and tug at the plastic ones and try to remove them
  • A few nights when I put you to bed you have cried for me to rock you to sleep.... I always do
  • You had a growth spurt and have outgrown most of you clothing
  •  Have started clapping
  • Started Pulling up on things
  • We lowered your crib mattress
  • Can feed yourself puffs












0 comments: