Monday, August 17, 2015

Life with 2

We had dinner at the Centers house and the next morning Harper woke up with a swollen eye. Apparently she and Ella Kate got into some play makeup.
Harper currently draws people and the girls have beautiful eyelashes. This is our family.
Sometimes you just have to strap them on to you to get things done around the house.
chewing on his fingers
look at that grin!!!
Going to the grocery store has become a challenge. Harper insist on this massive Car Cart and if I take in the carseat it takes up all the room in the buggy so I have to wear Hatcher and push the massive cart.

We made pancakes one morning but this sleep deprived momma poured the entire bag of chips into the batter instead of the canister. Harper was thrilled. I just added more batter, cooked them and froze them for later use.


Another difficult shopping trip for diapers and formula.

0 comments: