I took Harper to see the Rockettes with our good friends Elizabeth and Ella Kate. This is the Rockettes final year here in Nashville. I love the show and am so sad. I took Harper last year with my mother in law and she love it. She loved it this year too except this year it was a little harder for her to sit still.
We had dinner at the their house before going to the show. Poor Graham was so sad to see us leave and not go with us.
These two love each other so much.
I think Harper was most excited about the popcorn. She asked me in the car on the way over if they would have popcorn and chocolate milk. When we arrived she saw someone with popcorn and shouted "they have it mom, they have popcorn!" She actually woke up in the middle of the night screaming "I want popcorn."
"mom, take my picture on my scooter"
It was such a fun night and these two were EXHAUSTED by the time it was over. I think next year we will attempt the Nutcracker to replace our Rockettes show.
Happy May!
11 years ago






1 comments:
I've never seen the Rockettes. How fun!!
Her popcorn story is hilarious.
Post a Comment