Sunday, December 1, 2013

phone photos

Harper at school in one of her halloween outfits and her fake smile.
I keep the nursery at church for Ladies Bible Class and this is her friend Presley.
We are carrying on a Connelly tradition of oatmeal with M&Ms for breakfast. We went through a phase where she wouldn't eat oatmeal so I remembered a trick my aunt used to do with her boys. It actually makes breakfast fun and a little educational. She gets 5 M&Ms and I let her put them in herself. She counts them out and tells me the colors.
One afternoon we went out for ice cream. Love her face!

I signed up to take cookies for a party at Harper's school. I had a hard time getting the dough to the right consistency for the cookie cutters so Paul stepped in and helped out. He did a GREAT job! They might not be his Gram's homemade sugar cookies but I still think she would be proud.

By 8 am she was already in her tutu and headband!
In "bible class" with Preslee.
Reading the Bible with her best friend Henslee at church
Us before our meeting with the elders at church for placing membership. Harper was so good during our meeting. At the end we prayed and she put her hands together and was whispering under her breath. Paul and I and the elders couldn't help but laugh. The elders commented that she was one of most well behaved children that had ever dealt with during a meeting. They must not have seen me give her candy throughout it. ha!

My parents got her this minnie mouse back pack and she loves to wear it... along with her tutu and her minnie mouse shoes.
sleeping beauty and her puppy dog.

0 comments: