Fun Facts about you at two:
- you love your baby dolls. You talk to them, carry them around and care for them. It is the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed.
- Every morning you say "hi Belle to Bella and then say "big nose" Bella has a tiny nose but you always point it out and say it is big. You also like to pet her back and say "good girl"
- When I pull into the sonic parking lot you shout "diet coke" then ask for a sip. You always get the first sip. You recently have started asking me if you can hold it by saying "hold it"
- You have started to say "watch" when you want me to watch you do something like jump or run
- You are in love with Mickey Mouse and watch it in the mornings when you eat breakfast
- When you fall down you say "I fall down" and are usually very sad about it. You also say "boo boo" and kiss it. I had a cut on my finger and put a band aid on it. You came up to me and said "mommy's boo boo, I kiss it and then you did"- made my day!
- You can say your middle and last name and can count to ten. You also know your shapes. We are working on your colors.
- You love playing with your daddy when he comes home from work. He plays with you in a way no one else can
- You just started sleeping in your big girl bed
- sometimes you like your hair in ponytail. If I put your hair in pigtails you will not let me put bows in them
- You love to read books at night before bed.
- You LOVE being outside and your favorite toys are your stroller and your car. You also like sidewalk chalk.
- You love going to church and to class.
- You are starting to be picky about what you wear, especially your shoes.
- You like to wear mommy's shoes
- You love to take a bath
- You love to go swimming and to jump off of the side
- You have recently become a good eater. You like fruits and vegetables and carbs! You are still picky about your meats but love Chick fila nuggets.
- You like to dance to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog (the song they play at then end of the show). Yesterday you asked me dance with you when it came on.
- You smile lights up any room. You have a twinkle in your eye that is so special. I pray you are always happy and are always smiling.
- You are independent
- You are a size 6 shoe, size 5 diaper, and size 2T in clothes
- You are ready to be potty trained but have no interest in it- none at all!
- You love both sets of your grandparents!
- You like to have your back scratched and ask for it every night before bed.
- You like to wear your princess tutu
You said Puppy needed a drink!
princess tutu
You in the church parking lot. Ready for class. Last Sunday when you left you turned and waved to everyone and said "bye guys"
Day at the pool
One morning you woke up really early. I think was around 5. I put you on the couch and turned on Mickey Mouse. I went to get your milk and when I came back this is how I found you.... asleep. Too bad mommy couldn't go back to bed.





0 comments:
Post a Comment