Friday, June 21, 2013

Mexico!!

 For our annual, Memorial Day trip with friends to the beach, we decided to "go big" this year and go to Mexico. This year is our 5 year anniversary and most everyone that went was celebrating either 5 or 10 years so we went somewhere special. In total we had 16 people. SO MUCH FUN. It was all inclusive which made it much better because we didn't have to worry about anything once we arrived. My parents kept Harper and by the end of the trip I was really, really missing her. On the way home we got delayed in customs. We were going to miss our connecting flight. I asked if there was anything that could be done to speed up the process since we were about to miss our flight but they were very rude and basically told me I would have to catch a later flight. I completely broke down and started crying. The thought of staying over night in the airport and one more day without Harper got the best of me. Once we got thru customs we ran as fast as we could to our flight. Thankfully our flight was delayed 15 minutes and we made it. We had planned on getting Harper that night but we didn't get in until after 10 so we decided not to wake her and pick her up the next day. Good thing because I got a nasty virus and was throwing up ALL  night. I am SO grateful we made our flight and I didn't have to experience that at the airport. Can you imagine??












 While I was sick I would lay on the couch. Harper decided she needed to lay down too!
We brought her back some maracas and a really cute sombrero

0 comments: