Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter fun at the Clinton Library

Call me crazy but one of the things I really want to do when Harper gets older is to take her to the Easter festivities at the White House. Yes, the one in Washington D.C. It is up there with taking her to Disney. The Clinton Library is just minutes from us and they have an Easter celebration that "mimicks" the one in D.C. Paul had been out of town for most of the week and when I asked him if we could go he said yes (with alot of hesitation) He claims Saturdays as "Family Fun Day" so I just had to remind him of that.
They had a lot of fun activities, egg hunts, blow up slides and such but Harper is still too little to enjoy all of those things. So we took her picture with the Easter Bunny and walked along the river. It was very hot so we only stayed a few hours then headed home just in time for Harper's nap. How tiny is she in this picture? I was trying to get the letters on the building but couldn't get all of it. I love how she is looking at Paul.
Harper likes to touch her daddy's facial hair.
love, love, love her smile in this photo.

0 comments: