Tuesday, December 22, 2009

more and more each year




All the gifts wrapped in red and lime green to match the tree

I didn't buy any wreaths for the top two windows because I didn't think Paul would be willing to climb on the roof and attach them but he really wanted them up there. I was suppose to pick some up a few days ago but at this point who really has the time?!?

One of the disadvantages to owning an older home is the lack of electrical outlet especially on the front porch. I was determined to have little lit trees wrap in plaid mesh on my front porch so we had to run an extension cord from the back of house all the way to the front and believe me that is a long way.

This photo is a little dark but couldn't resist taking it with the fire!


Well we are finally getting more and more decorations every year to "trim the tree" and every year it looks a little bit better and I promise it looks much better than what it does in this photo, at least I hope it does :) Next year maybe we will have a tree topper because I could not find one I liked at all this year.

We still have all the decorations up that I posted last year but no one needs to see those again. Merry Christmas

2 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

Looks great! I didn't do my wreaths on the upstairs windows either because I didn't think I could convince Michael to climb up there, but I bought them as soon as they went on sale and plan on begging him to do it next year!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have never seen a picture of the outside of your house! It's beautiful!