Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Search

Ok so I am on the hunt for some new bedding. My current bedding is from Anthropologie and although I have loved it for the past ummm 4 years it needs to be retired. First the duvet cover has faded from all the washes and after getting married Paul has insisted we get something less girly and last the buttonholes have all torn and not longer stay closed on the down comforter. So this weekend the search for new bedding begins!!

But where???

Does anyone have any suggestions for great places to purchase new bedding?????

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Dang it...you are going to make me want new bedding now! Ha!

Crate & Barrel has great bedding. I bought a guest set through DesignerLinensOutlet.com years ago (not sure if they are still in business). And I ALWAYS love Dillard's bedding (online selection is huge).

Good luck and let us see the final product!