The weekend before last I met my mom and aunt in Nashville for some much needed girl time. Paul went too and spent the weekend hunting with a friend. The Southern Womens Show was that weekend and us girls had never been so we decided to give it a try. While we were shopping and walking around I noticed a crowd forming in the back and heard something somewhat familiar on the loud speaker and then I heard clapping and cheering. We walked to the back and my hunch was confirmed it was Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8. This has become my new favorite show and I could watch the marathons for hours. After realizing this was the ONE time I didn't have my camera, I got a peek of her then we continued shopping. Nearby, I noticed a booth selling her book and decided to buy one. While checking out the cashier informed me that Kate would be sigining books after her Q&A session. I immediately turned to my mom and aunt and said I am going to get in line. My mom couldn't believe I was giving up shopping to stand in line but I did. I met her and got my book signed. I read the book in about 3 days and it was really good. That was the highlight of my weekend. I had to take pictures with my phone so unfortunately I have none to post.
I also got to watch Will play in his first Baseball game of the season. He played second base and did a great job. Next time hopefully we will get to see Drew play too!!

Paul had to work out of town the following week a few more days than normal so I left Nashville with my mom and spent a few days at home in Alabama. I was able to meet my mom every day for lunch which was really nice and we also got manicures and pedicures. Every year we go shopping together for Easter dresses but since we were going to be at Pauls parents cabin over Easter we decided to get Manicures and Pedicures instead. Also, My dads birthday was that Tuesday so we celebrated with dinner out and the whole fam was able to attend. All in all it was a WONDERFUL week.
Me and my brothers.
The whole family!

My parents and Pauls parents.

My Easter Basket from Paul- I think he bought one of every kind of candy being sold

Paul had these on the table for when my parents and I arrived, aren't they beautiful!!! We hope to plant them in the backyard sometime this week

My mom put these in my easter basket and I thought they were so cute, they are filled with bath soap.
3 comments:
Still jealous about Kate.
Drew's comment made me laugh.
Tell Paul that Easter basket was too big. =) Love the flowers, though!
Hi Tiffany! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE John & Kate Pus 8. Definitely one of my FAVORITE shows! I am so jealous you got to meet her : (
I can't believe you got TN fans to put on AR shirts! LOL
The easter flowers are beautiful!!
Post a Comment