Last weekend one of Pauls best friends, Zach and his wife, Abra came to visit for the weekend. We had such a wonderful time and Paul and I loved the company. They only live 2 hours away so we hope to see them much more often.
This past weekend Paul and I went to Nashville to see friends. We haven't been back since the wedding so the visit was long overdue. The trip was an emotional one for me but I am back in Arkansas and getting resettled. We stayed with our two good friends Chad and Meghan who were wonderful host, Bella however was not so good. We meet up with friends on Friday night and I put Bella in our room and shut the door as we left. Meghan has two dogs and Bella didn't seem that comfortable around them so I decided to put her upstairs in the room. When we came home she had tore a hole in the carpet underneath the door. I could not believe it!!! I was so embarrased and felt horrible. Of course we will be covering the damages and Chad and Meghan were very understanding. Other than that our visit was wonderful. I had some free time on Sunday so I visited with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. She has made me a birthday cake every year since I was in college and this year she didn't fail. Thanks Janna the cake was wonderful and Paul loved his piece!!
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment